Saturday, January 22, 2005

 

Rant: iPod Shuffle

OH MY GOD!!! From the second i saw Steve Jobs put it around his neck I knew that i must have one. iPod Shuffle is so fantastic, it's light and it's an iPod. So the moment my friend Ben told me that they had them at the Apple shop, i needed to go right then.

Now i don't usually go to the Apple shop i bought my Shuffle from. Why? Well because they are rude and not very helpful. When you ask for help and they dont know the answer they just say i don't know and dont really try to find out. So thats how much i needed one. I went to the Apple shop i don't like.

So now i'm sitting here with an ipod Shuffle hanging around my neck waiting with baited breath for when i leave and have to go somewhere so i can listen to my music shuffled. This is one of the coolest products i have ever seen by apple.

Now off to go walking somewhere to show it off before there are too many people with them.

This coming live from the air-con of ben's room! Very nice and not hot!

Comments:
Damn boy! I can't believe you already have an i-pod shuffle. We never got the ipod to work on our computers so we might just have to go out and buy an i-book (u know coz we have to!! I want an ipod shuffle too now!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?