Thursday, February 03, 2005

 

Rave: Music Questionnaire

Today i was sent this music questionnaire by my sister kath. Now i guess you could say that i like music. But i think my favourite part of music is the way you get it around. I have had it all. A $30 walkman that i used till it broke. A discman that my sister brought me that i used till the lid broke off. Then i tried a Sony NetMD. This was one of my favourites because this is when i started make my own mixtapes. But September 2003 saw me buy a iPod of ebay. Best thing i ever did. Digital music is so great, you can play it on your computer, you can stream it to another room wirelessly and you can just take it places on your iPod. But after all this thought i guess i wouldn't have enjoyed all these toys without the music. So anyway on to my answers:

1.) Total amount of music files on your computer:

1611 on my iBook and 1800 on the Window Pc outside.

2.) The last CD you bought was:

2nd hand copy of Way Out West- Intensify

3.) What is the last song you listened to before reading this message:

Well i dont really know cause my life is random and my iPod Shuffle doesn't have a screen. But all i can remember is that it was a N*E*R*D song.

4.) Write down 5 songs you listen to often or that mean a lot to you:

1. Somebody Told Me- The Killers I don't what it is about this song but I love his voice in it.

2. Clocks- Coldplay Chris Martin! Enough said.

3.Forces of Gravity- BT Having the vocals from a member of N*sync this song rocked my world live. 6am in sydney at Homebush, there because my friends bought it for me for my birthday. From that moment on i haven't been able to stop listening to it.

4. She Wants to Move- N*E*R*D First single of the second album. I love the film clip and i love the song.

5. In a State- Unkle This is one of my favourite song in the whole world.

5.) Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?

Ben, Lachlan and Alex. Three people that love music and know what type of music they love.

These are my friends answer:

Alex:

1) 5 GB approx ( Dont listen to half of it, but still, for reasons unknown, an iPod 40 GB seems like the right decision :S )

2) War of the worlds

3) Linus Loves - Stand back (MYLO mix) *clap clap*

4)
a) Alan Braxe & Fred Falke - Rubicon
b) Mike Oldfield - Moonlight shadow
c) Go West - We close our eyes
d) MYLO - Otto's Journey
e) Dire Straits - Latest trick

5)
a) Cam - Because I reckon he will answer, don't know bout forwarding it on, most likely citing inbox clutter and unnecessary download time as reasons
b) Rich - Because he has a different taste in music
c) Matt - Because he is all about music

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?