Wednesday, February 09, 2005

 

Rave: My Birthday!


Cake
Originally uploaded by moky01.
Well today marks the end of my 21st year, well actully it's the start of my 22nd year. My birthday this year was pretty big. It fell of Chinese New Year and it is the start of a new luna cycle. I guess this can only mean im in for a good year.

My favourite part of birthdays is cake. I love cake. I was trying to remember all my favourite birthdays, and the only thing that stands out is when at the end of the party everyone is crowded around the cake. This week alone i have had ice cream cake, Shingle-In cake and pancakes.

Anyway my birthday usually rocks and this was no different. Thanks to everyone.

Comments:
Is that really your cake??!! It's amazing. Happy birthday little brother. Loving you lots from the other hemisphere!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?