Thursday, February 10, 2005

 

Rave: My iPod on shuffle.


singing in the rain
Originally uploaded by moky01.
I have had my iPod Shuffle for about a month now. For the first time since i have owned any iPod i have been listening to my music on shuffle. Although i have been hearing song that are on my computer that i didn't even know i had, i still haven't really got why anyone would want to listen to songs in a shuffled manner. But today changed all that.

Brisbane has been going through a bit of a heat wave. It's been hot and humid all day and then into the night. With all this heat you know that there is going to be a lot of rain. So this afternoon on my way home it started to rain. When i got off the bus i got wet. Then when i got home and dried off i had to leave the house again to go to my other job, so i wasn't in a good mood.

So off i set on my walk to work it's raining and the only umbrella i have is half broken. I got off my bus and start walking again and it's still raining. So i think to my self surely this rain can't get any heavier. So then it starts raining harder. Then my shuffle moment... Suddenly my headphones go silent then it was like my iPod knew i needed a lift, one of my favourite song starts playing. So for the rest of the trip i'm dancing down the street singing.

The shuffle experience made my night fly by. I must amit i am now sold on Apple's "Life is Random" ad campaign.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?