Sunday, March 13, 2005

 

Rave: Revenge of the Sith Trailer

Now being a bit of a Star Wars fan, well that a lie. I am a huge Star Wars fan. So on Thursday i was very excited as the full trailer for Revenge of the Sith was released. Having loved the first trailer that was released at the end of last year i had high hope for this one to be good. Well to tell you the truth i need this last movie to be great, I don't want to lose hope for all things Star Wars. I don't think i can handle 3 movies in 9 years ending on a sucking note, even if these movies haven't had the same effect on me as the first 3.

The new trailer lucky for me is one of the best things i have ever seen in my life. I think i may have got a slight wood by the end of the trailer. The good thing for me about this trailer was unlike the last two, this trailer focused on substance rather then the over used special effects which i think have ruined the previous two films for me. I think i heard that in Attack of the clones there was something like 2000 special effects, like at least 5 in each scene. So i was very glad that really the only big special effect is the battle between two starships which looked very good.

Now go out and get this trailer, you will love this thing it will make you as excited as i am.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?