Thursday, May 19, 2005

 

12 Crazy Hours

What a crazy day it was!!! With only 12 hours before i saw the midnight session of Revenge of the Sith i decided to take some pictures to show my spiral into my "need" to see this movie. So don't scroll down if your not ready to see the dark side take another hero!!!

With 12 hours till the screening i was getting excited but i thought i better stop and take a moment to reflect on some of the other things going on in the world.

12 Hours to go

With one lot of work done i had to find a way to get through the next and i think i was slipping into one crazy state of mind. I don't think pretending to be at Cannes Film Festival Premiere. I think mum thought i was losing it, having conversations with myself. They were going something like this:

Me: Hey George, Nice party!! Nat... OMG love the hair!!!
Nat: Hey thanks!
Me: No worries, Anakin pity about the dark side.
Me: See you inside guys!

6 Hours to go

6 Hours to go

With 3 hours left and a need to do something crafty i did what any fan would do!!! I made Star Wars inspired masked.

First was of course was Yoda:

3 Hours to go

Then Darth Vadar:

3 Hours to go

The thing that pushed me over the edge was with one and a half hours to go i was waiting to go to the cinema and i decided to have a tea party.

Tea party to end all tea parties

Im just glad this is all over and i have seen the film. Viva La Star Wars!!!!

George: So Chris i hear you like the movie! I guess we will see you hear for Episode 7?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?