Wednesday, May 11, 2005

 

7 Days Till Star Wars

There is only one week left till i see the last new Star Wars movie in my life. I am getting more and more excited every day. I thought i would list some of my favourite things that the Star Wars movies have spawned. So on with the list-

Number 7 on my list is only something that i have been playing for a couple of days. The other day My Brother and i bought Lego Star Wars The Video Game for the Xbox. It is one of the coolest things i have ever scene using the Star Wars name. The game covers Episodes 1, 2 and 3, using nothing but lego pieces. It takes playing with Lego to a whole new level, i remember when i was little and i use to play with my Lego and make planes and fly them through air like i was in the pilot seat. Now with Lego Star Wars you can play as your favourite character, wield a lightsaber, blast your way though the droid army and even shock some people with a R2-D2. When your character takes to many hits instead of dying your character just falls apart. This game has all the Star Wars you could ever need. You can even use the force!!!!

7. Lego Star Wars The Video Game

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?