Thursday, May 19, 2005

 

Review: Star Wars Revenge of the Sith

I thought i would just post this quick review of Revenge of the Sith, i think i need to see it again to fully take in what i saw last night. Last night was crazy, i was full of expection and that can never be a good thing, i think expection has ruined the last two movies. This time however George came though.

I didn't think i would come out loving it as much as i did, even the small problems with some of the script and what not i still was in love with ti and wanted to go see it again straight away. Anyway i will write some more of my thoughts later in the week when i get around to seeing it again. I will also be posting my crazy 12 hours before i saw Star Wars ( by the time it started i had gone coo-coo).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?